The document examines the costs of annual and one-off benefits included in many mobility policies, best-practice regarding their provision and how these should be combined with salary and tax data to produce detailed cost estimates.
Drawing on ECA’s wealth of data and experience in supporting multinationals, this paper provides a valuable overview of the key issues with benefits provision and the cost of mobility.
The white paper, ECA Global Perspectives:Benefits for mobile employees, can be downloaded now from the ECA website.
Delivering a benefit in the most tax-efficient way can have a considerable impact on overall assignment costs.
Latest from iexpatriate.com
- Saudi Expatriate Fees Causes 'Panic’ And Computer Glitches
- Expatriates And Foreign Nationals Working In India May Have To Obtain Aadhaar Number By 31 July 2017
- Greater Mobility Of Expatriate Workers In The Economy Would Help Close Wage Gap Between Saudi Nationals And Expatriates
- Hong Kong Expatriate Pay And Benefits Packages Hit Five-Year Low
- Singapore Offers Some Of The Most Generous Expatriate Salary And Benefits Packages In Asia Pacific