Moving & Storage Agent of the Year Service Excellence Award
University Moving & Storage, a northAmerican Van Lines agent, was honored with AMSA's most prestigious annual award for its excellent customer satisfaction, commitment to quality and support for the local community. University, one of the few certified woman owned businesses in the moving industry, is the third northAmerican agent to receive this honor in the past five years.
Van Operator of the Year for Household Goods
Terrance Hocking, a northAmerican Van Lines driver with Beltmann Group, was recognized for outstanding safety, and reliable and customer-oriented household goods transport by truck. Hocking is an owner/operator who has been driving with northAmerican Van Lines for the past 21 years and has driven more than 1.4 million miles in a commercial motor vehicle while not recording a single accident or moving violation.
Rookie of the Year
William "Brandon" Caldwell, an Allied Van Lines driver with Atlas Transfer & Storage, was recognized for his outstanding safety record, driving history and customer service performance. With over 370,000 miles logged in a commercial vehicle, Caldwell ranks in the top 15 percent of the Allied Van Lines fleet and has earned the Allied Master Mover designation and the Allied 4-Year Safe Driving Award.
"We're honored that our agent and driver family across both van lines have been recognized as the best in the industry," said Bill Lyon, President, SIRVA Moving Networks. "Whether we are moving individuals for professional or personal reasons, our goal is to deliver a high-quality and stress free move each time."
Latest from iexpatriate.com
- Saudi Expatriate Fees Causes 'Panic’ And Computer Glitches
- Expatriates And Foreign Nationals Working In India May Have To Obtain Aadhaar Number By 31 July 2017
- Greater Mobility Of Expatriate Workers In The Economy Would Help Close Wage Gap Between Saudi Nationals And Expatriates
- Hong Kong Expatriate Pay And Benefits Packages Hit Five-Year Low
- Singapore Offers Some Of The Most Generous Expatriate Salary And Benefits Packages In Asia Pacific