Nearly 2.6 Million Expatriates In Kuwait Featured
- Written by iexpatriate.com
The number of expatriates registered in the database with valid residencies reached 2,599,541. This excluded all expatriates in violation of the residency law, whose number is estimated at 110,000.
Residency affairs department data showed the number of workers in the government sector is 107,698 and 1,300,285 in the private sector.
Further Sector Expatriate Numbers Breakdown
- Family visa holders: 536,829;
- Domestic helpers: 651,454;
- Article 19 holders (commercial licenses or Kuwaitis’ partners): 377;
- University students: 637;
- Self-sponsored: 2,261.
Latest from iexpatriate.com
- Saudi Expatriate Fees Causes 'Panic’ And Computer Glitches
- Expatriates And Foreign Nationals Working In India May Have To Obtain Aadhaar Number By 31 July 2017
- Greater Mobility Of Expatriate Workers In The Economy Would Help Close Wage Gap Between Saudi Nationals And Expatriates
- Hong Kong Expatriate Pay And Benefits Packages Hit Five-Year Low
- Singapore Offers Some Of The Most Generous Expatriate Salary And Benefits Packages In Asia Pacific