Residency affairs department data showed the number of workers in the government sector is 107,698 and 1,300,285 in the private sector.
Further Sector Expatriate Numbers Breakdown
- Family visa holders: 536,829;
- Domestic helpers: 651,454;
- Article 19 holders (commercial licenses or Kuwaitis’ partners): 377;
- University students: 637;
- Self-sponsored: 2,261.
Latest from iexpatriate.com
- Saudi Expatriate Fees Causes 'Panic’ And Computer Glitches
- Expatriates And Foreign Nationals Working In India May Have To Obtain Aadhaar Number By 31 July 2017
- Greater Mobility Of Expatriate Workers In The Economy Would Help Close Wage Gap Between Saudi Nationals And Expatriates
- Hong Kong Expatriate Pay And Benefits Packages Hit Five-Year Low
- Singapore Offers Some Of The Most Generous Expatriate Salary And Benefits Packages In Asia Pacific